Deadbeat Holiday

Green Day Fan Fics
Music / Videos
Cool Avatars I Found or Made
Green Day Pics
Other Bands
Contact Me
Related Links
Band Member Bios
News ... Other Stuff You've ALL READY HEARD!
Megans Fun Page of Green Day / Random Pics
Green Day's Quotes
My Blog!

Green Day's Quotes

Here are some of their quotes I've found online often.

Click here to find out what Billie Joe quote you are!

Billie Joe :
- "Are you canadian? Oh, ok, cause you sure as hell acting like one right now."
- "Just about 99% of the population masturbates, the other 1% lie about it."
- "It's fun until someone gets hurt ... then it's hilarious."
- "Never run in the rain with your socks on."
- "I'm not as depressed as I used to be. The Prozac's working!"
- "There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it."
- "I sound like an Englishman impersonating an American impersonating an Englishman."

Mike Dirnt :
- "Dogs are gonna take over the world. It's a known fact for those who believe it, kinda like the Bible."
- "Green Day is like sex, when we're good, we're really good, when we're bad ... we're still pretty damn good."
- "I'll remember 1994 as the year that ... ate shit ..."
- "We write music for ourselves and if other people like it, that's great."
- "I'm gonna be cremated. I don't want to be stuck in any box. Maybe they'll bury me upside down and plant a seed in my ass."
- "It's no use analyzing your life the whole time. Those analyses won't help when you're dead."
- "All of my religious beliefs are based on Star Wars."

Tre Cool :
- "Mmm, you can almost smell the burning pork ... Hey, you ever thrown rocks at cops?"
- "I wanna survive an avalanche, I wanna be one of those people a dog finds burried under a ton of snow almost dying of starvation."
- "They should legalize pot, do it! Do it!!!"
- "I don't understand what Billie just said so, I'll talk about chickens...."
- "It used to be Mike, but lately I've been catching up." (on who's most accident prone)
- "I don't see anything on it, all I see is shows. There is never anything on it. Just MTV talking about how cool MTV is." (on MTV)
- "I can suck my own."
-"(I didn't pinch your butt) You just pinched your own butt." (lmao just had to add that - probably one of my favorite Tre Quotes ... it was on Saturday Night Live when he was talking to Cameron Diez if you're wondering).

Wake up - the house is on fire

And the cat's caught in the dryer!